Follow me:

vrijdag 3 februari 2012

You want a piece of me?

"...Like I got slapped in the face, that's how I feel right now. Well, more accurately it is how I've been feeling for the past day or two or maybe even for the past months.
As she started talking to me two days ago, she acts like nothing even happened. As if she didn't treat me like dirt, as if she didn't... Oh whatever, just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. And quite frankly, I don't even know what to think anymore. Or how to act for that matter. When did everything become such a web of good intentions gone bad, of lies, and last but not least: of being deliberately hurt by someone who was supposed to be my friend? I can't even begin to decipher the events that led us to this moment, all I know is that it has to end. One way or the other."


Getting my writing 'groove' on

XO Aline

1 opmerking:

  1. beautiful post dear :)
    love ur blog :)
    check out my blog too, and let me kno if u want to follow each other :)
    http://yovaniturner.blogspot.com/
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen