Follow me:

donderdag 2 februari 2012

But tonight, I'm cleaning out my closet

Literally. I am literally trying to clean up my closet, after what seems like a hurricane has past through my room. Cher Horowitz would understand me! I feel so 'Clueless' sometimes.

Do you prefer "fashion victim" or "ensembly challenged"?

I kind of feel like my excessive clothing collection is taking on a life of it's own. Whatever I do, and really no matter how freakin' hard I try, I can never seem to get my closet organized for more than one or two days. So when I get a house of my own in the future, there will have to be a walk-in closet. Seriously, it's a matter of life and death! And because my clothes and accessories deserve to be neatly organized ofcourse. But sadly I'm nowhere near getting a place of my own, so what's a girl to do but dream? And dreaming is exactly what I'm doing right now... And I dream big!





Will my future walkin closet be cute and girly?






Or classy and elegant?

I still have enough time to work that question out, but in the meantime I'll just dream away with these pictures.


With two of my greatest inspirations having one, (plus Cher Horowitz, naturally!) it is crucial that I have one of those! In the meantime, I'll just keep on dreaming, 'cause what's a girl to do?


XO Aline

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you so much! I love finding new blogs too so I'll be checking yours out!

    XO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen