Follow me:

donderdag 9 februari 2012

Wonderful Wednesday Memories

I had a Wonderful Wednesday! Slept in, watched some tv, got ready and got jumped into a friend's car to go to a dinner party slash sleepover. It's been a long time since I'd done a REAL sleepover. You know, matrasses in the living room, a thousand pillows and blankets, watching movies and laughing your ass of until the middle of the night... Yeah, that kind of high school-esque sleepover! Don't care if it's "childish", I really had the best time! This whole week has been such a great vacation so I couldn't be happier, especially since I just found out my proposal for my thesis has been accepted!

We started the evening with some homemade, DELICIOUS, lasagna. We all had like 2 or 3 plates because it was just that good! I really love pasta, and I think I could eat tomatosauce with just about anything ;)




After stuffing ourselfs with the incredible lasagna, we made chocolate moelleux and paired it with vanilla icecream. I was so full, but it was just too damn good to leave it on the plate!

When dessert was over, we remodeled the living room into sleepover-paradise...

Step 1
Step 2!

When we were done with that we moved ourselves and the wine to that cosy place. We felt a bit nostalgic, so we watched Cruel Intentions, and it must be said: Ryan Philippe is really just too hot in that movie ;)

Anyways, I had a great time and now I'm gonna get ready for another sleepover. This time at my amazing boyfriend's house!

Love
XO Aline

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Very cute! Sometimes it is nice to relive childhood memories! I may get my friends to do this as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah it is, we're still young so there's nothing wrong with having a little 'immature' fun ;p
      XO

      Verwijderen
  2. Oooh dat wil ik ook nog eens doen! Sleepovers zijn zo leuk :-) Die lasagne ziet er trouwens geweldig uit, misschien eens een tutorial doen? :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This sounds like a really great time to me too! And the sleepover ... priceless!

    Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I think I want to have a sleepover every week now, it's just genius ;p

      And you're welcome!

      XO

      Verwijderen