Follow me:

dinsdag 21 februari 2012

February Wishlist

I'm constantly adding stuff to my wishlist, well actually to my multiple wishlists (the shoe list, the bag list, the clothes list,...). But today, I put together a special one: my Birthday Wishlist, since it's my 21st birthday this coming Saturday.
I'm so excited because of this! Turning 21 is sooo, I don't know, 'grown-up'-esque :) But anyways, I wanted to share my choices with you :)!





Featured in my Birthday Wishlist-collage are: Cheap Monday Melinda dress, Jofama Kenza bag, Zara wedges, Forever 21 Mint skinnies, Knotted back Nasty Gal top, Zara kids 'chillpants', Asos mint clutch, Criss Cross back top, Zara heels, H&M lace dress, Asos lila clutch, H&M boyfriend jeans, Kenza leather shorts (nelly.com), Graphic tee (nastygal.com), Lilac shorts (nastygal.com), Mint sheer blouse (nastygal.com), Asos cutout dress, Asos treasure shoes, Asos yellow clutch.

Current obsessions: online windowshopping on asos, nastygal and nelly ;)!

Let me know what your favorite wishlist-item is, and tell me... What is your favorite webshop?

Love
XO Aline

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely pastels and neons? Me too. (:
    Check out my blog? (:

    xoxo
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Birthday wishlist are the funnest!! Loving your pastel picks! I have been wanting those orange and black heels from zara and they are sold out in my size.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! And keep your eye open for those heels, they'll probably come back in your size in the store or online. I had the same situation with a beautiful asymmetric skirt :)

      XO Aline

      Verwijderen
  3. love bday wishlists made mine as well . its so much fun :D
    i love d mint colored pants n d envelope clutches n hope u get em all :)
    im ur new follower check out my new post on my blog n hope u follow me too :)
    kisses

    www.fshn4us.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes it is! And I'm hoping that I get some of these things too, we'll see :) and I'll certainly check out your blog, thank you so much for following me. That really means a lot to me :)!

      XO

      Verwijderen
  4. great pieces!hope u get them all dear:)kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Whenever I make a wish list, I end up buying everything on it. It's a problem.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha :D I know what you mean, I'm such an overachiever when it comes to shopping :p oh well, girls will be girls I guess ;)

      XO

      Verwijderen