Follow me:

zondag 19 februari 2012

Spotted Sunday

My Sundays are always so relaxed, so today I chose a comfortable outfit to go to breakfast with my boyfriend and to spend the rest of the day with my family :)


Outfit detail. Leopard jumper, Forever 21. Jeans, Bershka. Boots, La Redoute
Later today, I'll change into something a tad more edgy: my carnival costume. In which I hopefully won't freeze tonight ;)

Anyways, in the spirit of 'spots' I'll put the spotlight on something exciting!




Move over Alexa, 'cause here comes Del Rey... Mulberry will launch a new bag, named after Lana Del Rey, which will be available starting this May. The bag is a real beauty, in this is really one of those days that I wish I was just rich already ;) anyways, like I said: I think the bag is amazing and it will be available in different kinds of leather :)



I hope you enjoyed this post! Tell me, what do you think of the new Mulberry beauty? I'll conclude this post on the beautiful tunes of Lana Del Rey's 'Video games', love it :)!



Story source: www.elle.be

Love
XO Aline

12 opmerkingen:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment! i like yours, too!

    lena del rey is georgeous, and this bag is sooo beautiful!!
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I´m happy here watching your job in this post.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the new Mulberry!
    nice post :D

    this is my blog: http://lejardindel.blogspot.com/
    *kisses*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Sounds like you've had a lovely Sunday! I adore Lana del Rey <3

    I am so glad I inspired you with my post <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes I did, it was relaxing :) I always need to have weekends that are at ease because my weeks are so busy :)

      XO

      Verwijderen
  5. Awesome post! We spend our Sundays kind of lounging around, shopping online, and listening to good music too!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! And those Sundays are the best kinds of days!

      XO!

      Verwijderen