Follow me:

woensdag 29 februari 2012

Picture Perfect












These are some pictures from my wonderful birthdayweekend :) We had a relaxing weekend with delicious food, walks on the beach, going out for ice cream and watching movies. I loved every minute of it!

And now, it's present time...



The books are a gift from my boyfriend, since he knows I'm addicted to curling up on the couch with a good book, which  is exactly how my coming evenings will look like ;)
The blouse is a gift from a good friend and it's just sooo cute! Next week I'm doing a birthday dinner with a group of friends, so then I'll be able to add more present-pictures to the list ;) also I got myself two birthday presents from Zara!



A really well-fitting pale mint coloured jeans, which I've wanted to buy for ages now, and a veryyy comfy grey sweater... I think Zara really is making more profit because of my weekly shopping visits at their store, oh well their amazing items just always seduce me ;)

Love
XO Aline

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Gefeliciteerd meid!

    leuke blogpost:) dankjewel voor je leuke comment op mijn blog


    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Pretty pictures and cute things!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. great books!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. great pics! n happy bday belated!! :)
    check new post on my blog! :)
    xoxo

    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely pictures and oh I wish I was at the beach right now! happy belated birthday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the polaroids :)


    Love, A.
    http://anoukmeetsfashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. It's a very nice post.
    Love these pictures, they are so pretty. Nice books too.
    I'm following you. Follow back if you want.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. lovely pics!You have such a beautiful blog, I'm happy if we can follow each other! I'll be waiting for you!
    xoxo
    Faby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great picks!!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. really nice blog my dear!!
    so much inspiration
    keep posting!!

    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Great Polaroids!
    Je blog is echt super, ga zo door!

    liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen