Follow me:

zondag 5 februari 2012

Sunday wishes

Sundays are really just a synonym for laziness, well at least my Sundays are. I slept in after a great night out and had a calm day. I'm such a fan of quiet Sundays! Sundays also happen to be great days to make some wishes (and ofcourse for hoping they come true).
Therefore, my evergrowing wishlist just got a little more concrete. Oh how I love my online windowshopping! After my vacation, I'll start working a bit more and soon these babies will be mine, ALL MIIINE (I had this slightly creepy movie-villain vibe going on)!


7 for all mankind dark violet jeans

Rare chiffon dip hem dress




Marc by Marc Jacobs flats


Marc by Marc Jacobs ring

Zara ankle boots

These pieces will make for some great additions to my wardrobe. Also, my mom went shopping with her friends this weekend and she got me a beautiful sheer white top, did I mention how much I love my mom?

Anyways, I hope everyone had a great weekend and I'm going to enjoy the one Sunday wish that already came true. Oh yes, you guessed it: a hot chocolate!



Warm & delicious hot chocolate greetings
XO Aline

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the black dress!! You have a new follower ;)

    http://dirtysexylaundry.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I've been searching for the perfect asymmetrical dress for over a month now, I think ;p

      XO

      Verwijderen
  2. I love the violet pants, I want them! :)
    regards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen