Follow me:

donderdag 2 februari 2012

Frrrrrosty

So that's settled, after almost freezing my toes off yesterday I'm staying inside today! Cuddled up on the couch in my polkdadot robe, with a hot chocolate and a good book sounds more than perfect to me! So I thought I'd just share some pictures from this last week with you.

The first half of the week, I stayed at home for some quality time with my parents. In between my exams, I stayed at my dormroom in Ghent so I wasn't home for three weeks. 






These are two decoration details at my parents' home. My mom loves vintage posters and flowers, especially everything red. That rubbed off a bit on me, because I'm really into red too.
I love going home in the weekends, because it's so 'homy' and cosy there, it has such a warm atmosphere and so much memories. Also my mom's closets are really great for treasure hunting! I always find new amazing vintage stuff. From a Moshino leather belt to the most extravagant bags. This week I tried my luck again, and I found this great colorblock tassel bag.



I really love, love, loooove my mom's bag collection and I'm so lucky that she always allows me to borrow them :)!
But well, after these few days at home, I went back to Ghent to spend some time with one of my best friends who just finished her last exam. We went for a hot chocolate to get a bit warmed up since it's really cold in Belgium this week, and because I'm more of a summer-person I have to say that I don't really like it! Anyways, after that delicious hot chocolate we went shopping for a bit and I found a really warm navy blue knit vest at Zara. But where I'm going to put all my latest conquests at my dormroom is still a big question mark





I have a really big closet at home, but since I'm in Ghent most of the time, I have to make this limited 'closet' space work for me. Which usually ends up in a really messy room.



What did I say? Oh yeah MESSY. I just can't help it, too much clothes and too little space just scream 'messy'.

I also thought I'd share yesterday's layering outfit with you guys to see what you think, it's a bit simple but oh well :)


H&M knit sweater, H&M leatherlook pants, La redoute Biker Boots, H&M jewellery







Well anyway, I hope you guys have a great day :) I'm going to paint my nails, read my book and maybe write a bit. Maybe I'll share some excerpts of what I wrote next time.


detail of my warm & fuzzy robe

What color will I pick?




Winter greetings,
XO Aline

1 opmerking:

  1. I'll follow you on facebook and twitter! I'm a bit behind with google+ and bloglovin :)

    XO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen