Follow me:

dinsdag 7 februari 2012

Tiring Tuesday

Well, it was a productive but very exhausting day. This morning I stepped into my car, turned up the heating (coldest 24hours of this Belgian Winter!) and the radio, picked up my friends and we hit the road to spend the day in Antwerp! Our first stop was at the Forever 21 store, where we stayed for more than THREE whole hours. The Antwerp store is gigantic and almost everything looked great. But since we're students we can't afford to buy everything we love, alas, so we had to make some heartbreaking decisions (it was really a sight to be seen, 4 girls with piles and piles of clothes, trying to select, with only one question in mind 'to buy, or not to buy?'). But well, the bait was still pretty big! After that, we took a break for a delicious lunch and then we went on to Zara, H&M and River Island. We concluded the day in a cosy café, with a hot chocolate (what else?). Pictures of my new treasures will follow later, right now I'm going to chill out on my couch and recover from the day. (And dream about the outfits I'll be able to put together with my new beauties).

weheartit

weheartit

XO Aline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten