Follow me:

zondag 11 maart 2012

DIY Sunday

Forever 21 Leopard sweater, H&M shorts (used to be pants)

I've had these highwaisted black jeans for ages, but I didn't wear them because they just weren't skinny enough. The lower half just didn't fit tightly so I wore them like two or three times and from then on they were a museum piece in my closet.
Now as chance would have it, I have been looking for those perfect pair of highwaisted black shorts for ages (can you see where I'm going with this ;p)... And suddenly it hit me: I can just cut off those jeans that I don't wear anyway.. So I took the jeans, made some magic happen, et voila: shorts!

The result of my magic process is quite okay, so I think these are going to be my favorite new shorts ;) now the Belgian weather just has to keep on getting better and I'll be wearing these with bare legs in no time!

Do you make alterations to items you don't wear anymore?

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Love
XO Aline

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice shorts! Great blog! If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha "museum piece" I love that! I love how your DIY shorts turned out! Almost looks like you bought it that way :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! I turned a lot of pants that I didn't really wear anymore into shorts over the summer so I'm pretty good at it by now ;p

      XO

      Verwijderen
  3. Haha great idea, they look like they were mean to be shorts ;) Great leopard shirt as well!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! And they are far better as shorts, as pants they were slouchy but in a bad way...
      xo

      Verwijderen